Jun 11, 2010

Interview with Carla

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_cWFRVjF5z-k/S-q_d5gZ6lI/AAAAAAAAAXE/mUVQq-Fsqus/s1600/carla.jpg


An interview of an inspirational lady who inspires us and shares Gospel by her wonderful work .

1.) Hello dear, please present yourself and tell us who you are.
Greetings, my name is Carla . I am a 47 years old and married to Jeffery. I love to read, write poetry, art, word games, making jewelry, crafts, scrap booking and journaling! I am an only child, but had 3 adult sons, 2 adult daughters and now have 8 gorgeous grand kids! I live in Indiana, USA.

2.) What are your favorite (worship/praise) songs?
I love Southern Gospel and Modern Christian. I have many favorites but these are the 2 that stand out: "I Can Only Imagine" by/Mercy Me & "The Stand" by/Hillsong United.

3.) What is your favorite Bible passage and why?
Romans 5:11 (New Living Translation): "So now we can rejoice in our wonderful new relationship with God because our Lord Jesus Christ has made us friends of God"… Because what a wonderful promise that we can be friends with Jesus and His Father! We can enjoy a personal close relationship with our Savior!

4.) Describe your encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ and how accepting Him as Savior has changed your life?
I was saved at a very young age, but strayed away from God in my early adult life. But praise God, He was waiting right here for me patiently! I rededicated my life to Him several years ago and He has blessed my life beyond words! Since Jesus has come into my life, He has added direction, hope, joy, acceptance and love. When things seem impossible for me, I turn to His Word and prayer. Spending a little time with my Savior always brings light into a dark and troubled world. I am nothing without Him and can do anything my heart desires with Him! My life is complete since letting Jesus dwell into my heart. He is my Best Friend, My Father, My Teacher and most of all my Savior!

5.) What ministry are you serving God in or would like to serve in (praise/worship, mime, intercession, acting, writing, dance, prison outreach, preaching, art,..)?
I love being a witness to His Good News. Right now I write Christian Poetry, I hope to one day be published. I would love to try out the drama team as well.

6.) What are your spiritual goals, weaknesses and strengths?
Spiritual goal is to be sure what my "calling" is in life, to bring more lost souls to Him and to draw closer to Jesus…..Weaknesses would be my priorities. Sometimes I let less important things get in my way of praying and studying His Word…...Strengths would be my gift of Prophecy, Not seeing of the future but rather being able to discern good from evil, right from wrong.

7.) Lastly, your message of LOVE to the world♥
God loves you ☺ He gave His only Son to die on the cross for your past, present and future sins. Through Jesus Christ you can find love, grace, joy, peace, understanding, acceptance, forgiveness and eternal life! Through Him, you are resurrected a new creation! May God Bless You

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am honored that you have showcased my interview with you! Thank you so much! ((hugs)) May God continue to bless your ministry! Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, It's a huge encouragement