Apr 8, 2010

Interview with Meggie

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_cWFRVjF5z-k/S7XNb2esnnI/AAAAAAAAAV0/oLPdm1v2KsA/s1600/Meggie.jpg
An Australian girl's interview who has a special calling for India.Meggie has a strong zeal for the Lord at very tender age.
Here is her Amazing and wonderful testimony.

1.) Hello dear, please present yourself and tell us who you are.
Greetings, my name is Meggie and I live in Australia. I am a learning Christian, young woman, revolutionary, and home schooler forever learning about the world around her.

2.) What are your favorite (worship/praise) songs?
One of my favorites would have to be "All I need" by Bethany Dillon. The chorus goes: You are all I need when I am surrounded, you are all I need when I'm by myself. You fill me when I'm empty and there is nothing else. You are all I need.
The chune to it is very happy and joyful, I really connect with God and it relates to me very easily.

3.) What is your favorite Bible passage and why?
When I couldn't do something, God said to me through his scripture, "But the LORD said to me: " Do not say, 'I am a youth,' For you shall go to all to whom I send you, And whatever I command you, you shall speak. Do not be afraid of their faces, For I am with you to deliver you," says the LORD." (Jeremiah 1:7-8) It came to me when I was afraid of being embarrassed.

4.) Describe your encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ and how accepting Him as Savior has changed your life?
I have been brought up in a Christian home, and I have followed Jesus since I could remember, accepting him at an early age with my nanny praying with me. When I was 10, I found I was a bad 'sinner' and I needed to change my ways. Asking God to help me I got rid of ghastly habits. Ever since I have tried to follow Him with everything in me, but then I read the book, 'Do Hard Things' by Alex and Brett Harris. They encouraged me, and I found I did have the strength to do big things. A month later I got baptized. I never really had an 'conversion' but as I go on I find myself getting closer and closer to Him.


5.) What ministry are you serving God in or would like to serve in (praise/worship, mime, intercession, acting, writing, dance, prison outreach, preaching, art,..)?
Well, I have been playing the keyboard on Sunday worship. People that listened to me are always coming up and telling what a blessing I am. I always feel flabbergasted, because all I do is hit a couple of chords, my mum is a far better player than me. This year I am starting up a organization called "Fear2Faith" where a friend and I will tell other teens about Jesus while raising money for different things. I would love to be a missionary, I have a special calling to India, but when that happens I do not know the LORDS thoughts.

6.) What are your spiritual goals, weaknesses and strengths?
At the moment my spiritual goal would have to be being a 'great older sister' one of those ones that don't quarrel with their siblings, that are looked up to by their brothers and sisters and someone they can trust with secrets and problems. Just to be there for them better than I have been!
A weakness would have to be pride. Steadily slower than I would like I am working through this, but my goodness! It has snuck up on me all these years and I have never noticed it growing!
A strength (do I have one of those? Let me think for a moment….) maybe my overcoming fear of darkness. I can safely say that I can walk out to the car at night with a steady heartbeat! I still need a lot of improvement. But just thinking that Jesus is the light really helps.

7.) Lastly, your message of LOVE to the world♥
Don't be afraid! YOU can conquer the world with Christs love, don't be shy, keep growing and following the Lord, if you have problems speak to Him He is always there to hear even if it doesn't seem like it. If you can take a few minutes check out: www.TheRebelution.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog and sharing your story about your Dad. Praying now for him...for God's peace and presence to be very real in His life. Praying for healing and a heart of forgiveness. Praying that whatever he is doing now, God will bless the work of his hands.

    In Him,

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear!
    Blessings,
    Meggie

    www.inkdrips.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, It's a huge encouragement